• The new Korean Restaurant




    Written by Salsabella
    Higher Intermediate 2/ 2016

    Eating at a seafood restaurant near my house was quite an experience. I went to the restaurant two weeks ago along with my cousin. It was her treat, so she let me choose the menu to my heart content.

    To be honest, I was kind of afraid to choose a new menu from a restaurant I've never been to. Bu since my cousin was gonna pay the food, I chose the menu which was not really expensive, but looked unique. I chose seafood sukiyaki with samgaetang (Korean dish) soup.

    When the food was served, both of us were surprised. There were squids, octopus, shrimps, fish cakes, oysters, sea squirt and abalone. But the big octopus in the middle of the pot was still alive. The others were still fresh. Were wondering how to eat them.

    Right after that, a waitress came with a table stove and a big bowl full of soup. She turned on the stove, put the bowl above it and put all the ingredients inside. As soon as the soup boiled, the octopus died. We cut its tentacles using scissors. This perhaps sounds cruel, but this is how Korean people eat seafood suki.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    REGISTER NOW

    For course registration, you can contact us using the following phone numbers or going to our address. For more information or online registration, you can click the "Register Now" button and fill out the form with your personal information.

    ADDRESS

    Jalan Veteran Kav. I, Semarang, 50231

    EMAIL

    info@liasemarangcandi.com
    liasemarangcandi@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +62 24 841 5044

    MOBILE

    +62819 0135 4915
    +62818 29 5946